President Ramaphosa assumes Chairship of the African Peer Review Mechanism
[South Africa] President Cyril Ramaphosa has on Saturday, 8 February 2020, assumed the Chairship of the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) - the self-assessment and monitoring tool of the continent.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries