Zambia Opposition Leader HH Lauds Malawi On Electoral Justice
[Nyasa Times] The Zambian main opposition, United Party for National Development (UPND), has lauded Malawi on its handling of the 2019 presidential election in which the court ruled that it be nullified and that fresh elections be held in 150 days.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’