Tanzania and Zambia Railway Authority Still Buoyant Despite 9.7pc Fall in Freight Volumes
[Citizen] Dar es Salaam -Freight volume handled by the Tanzania and Zambia Railway Authority (Tazara) dropped by 9.7 percent in the second-half of the 2019 calendar year.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’