Malawi Learns From Zambia On Quality Education
[Nyasa Times] Officials from the Malawi Education Sector Improvement Programme (MESIP) in the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, who went to Zambia on a tour of duty, have returned home with news that they have benefitted immensely.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’