New Child Labour Law Looms in Tobacco-Growing Countries
[Daily News] THE International Labour Organisation (ILO) has approved new approach to fight child labour in tobacco growing countries and promote decent agricultural activities especially in Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries