Only 24 Tonnes Gold Produced in Zambia From 2017 – Wina
[Times of Zambia] VICE-PRESIDENT Inonge Wina has told Parliament that more than 24,000 kg of gold has been produced by four mining companies in Zambia from 2017 to February 2019.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba