How to Survive When Rain and Forests Are Dwindling?
[UNEP] "This year, we've seen the worst drought ever," says Julliette Machona. "Usually the rivers run dry here in this southern part of Zambia by July, but this year, they were empty already in May. The little water we have left is just enough for us, the people and the cattle. We have no water left to raise any crops."
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’