Look At Me Now! From Untrained Teacher in Rural Zambia to Project Manager, Thanks to UNFPA Scholarship
[UNFPA] Kigali -A UNFPA-supported nursing programme scholarship that Danny Chikonde received when he was just 22 years old has helped change not only his life, but also that of his siblings. At the time he was working as an untrained teacher in his home district. Today, he is a manager.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries