Zambia Owes U.S.$70 Million Dollars to EDM
[AIM] Maputo -Zambia's Minister of Energy, Matthew Nkhuwa, has revealed that Mozambique's publicly owned electricity company EDM is owed 70 million US dollars for energy supplied during 2015 and 2016.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’