Will Govt Recover Money From Ministers Who Overstayed in Office?
[Times of Zambia] Justice Minister Given Lubinda has said Executive is determined to execute the Constitutional Court order regarding the 63 ministers who remained in office prior to the 2016 general elections.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’