UTH Commences Operation Preps On Kalumba
[Times of Zambia] THE University Teaching Hospital (UTH) has commenced preparations to conduct an operation on four-year-old Edwina Kalumba of Ndola who is suffering from kyphoscolosis, a disease affecting the spinal cord.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries