Kambwili Drugs Claims – U.S. Clears the Air
[Times of Zambia] The United States (US) Embassy in Zambia has said the drug dealing case reported on social media said to involve a Lusaka businessman is actually closed.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries