Zambia’s Public DTT Signal Distributor in Trouble – Market Seems Too Small to Make the Government’s Loan Payments
[Balancing Act] London -DTT was always going to be hard to finance in Africa's smaller broadcast market's. Zambia's public DTT signal distributor TopStar - a joint venture between Government broadcaster and China's StarTimes - seems to be in financial trouble only two years after it started.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba
- ‘New Dawn’ Mining Policy Excites Mopani
- Zambia Parliamentary Delegation Jets in
- BoZ Sounds Alarm On Cyber Security Threat
- South Africa – Human Rights Groups Intervene in Historic Class Action for Lead Poisoning Launched By Zambian Children