Mighty Warriors Boycott Olympic Qualifier, Face Ban
[New Zimbabwe] THE Zimbabwe national women's football team faces a ban from FIFA sanctioned matches after the Mighty Warriors boycotted their 2022 Tokyo Olympic Games second round, second leg encounter against Zambia which was scheduled for National Sport Stadium on Sunday.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’