Hotel Project Diversifies Zambia Economy Through Tourism
[CAJ News] Lusaka -A LOAN of US$9 million towards the financing of a major hotel is set to meet the growing demand for business infrastructure, create jobs for youth and opportunities for services and goods providers in Zambia.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries