I Gladly Accepted the Job, Says New Finance Minister
[Zambia Reports] "I got a phone call yesterday when I was preparing to go to Church. When I picked up, the President said 'this is President Lungu'. I thought it was a prank but when I listened carefully, it sounded like him. He asked to see me and I came to State House, he offered me the job and I gladly accepted it," said Dr Ng'andu who replaces Margaret Mwanakatwe, the Lusaka Central Member of Parliament.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System