Tanzania Targets Zimbabwe, Malawi, Zambia and DRC Markets With Dry Port At Mbeya
[Citizen] Dodoma -The Tanzania government, through the Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA), will build a dry port at Inyala in Mbeya, targeting traders in Zimbabwe, Malawi, Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), the Parliament heard on Monday, June 24, 2019.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries