Young UCT Scientist Selected for International Leadership Initiative
[UCT] "Who knew a boy from rural Mansa, Zambia could come this far, stand a chance and become successful at opportunities like this?" These are the words of Dickson Mambwe, a University of Cape Town (UCT) PhD student working in the field of drug discovery, after recently being selected for the 2019 CAS Future Leaders Program.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’