Stock More Local Products, Wina Urges Supermarkets
[Times of Zambia] VICE-PRESIDENT Inonge Wina has directed relevant authorities to ensure supermarket chain stores countrywide stock more locally produced goods to empower struggling local producers and enterprises.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries