‘Open-Ended Load-Shedding Will Hurt Zesco, Economy’
[Times of Zambia] THE Zambia Energy Forum has described Zesco's planned open-ended load-shedding as unfortunate and warned the measure would cost Zesco revenue and negatively affect the economy.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries