Zambia President Lungu Pardons 2,000 Prisoners
[East African] Zambian President Edgar Lungu on Friday pardoned 2,182 prisoners ahead of Africa Freedom Day.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries