Everyone Has Right to Vie for Ruling Party Presidency – Lungu
[Times of Zambia] President Edgar Lungu has said Kelvin Bwalya Fube or any other Patriotic Front (PF) member has a democratic right to vie for the presidency at the party's elective convention next year.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries