Churches Step Into the Fray Over Television Station Suspension
[RFI] A number of Zambian churches on Wednesday criticised the authorities' "hypocritical" suspension of Prime Television over supposedly unbalanced coverage. Zambia's broadcast regulator this week suspended the television station's license following a complaint by the ruling Patriotic Front party.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries