Kambwili Pleads Not Guilty, Bailed Out
[Times of Zambia] ROAN Member of Parliament (MP) Chishimba Kambwili has pleaded not guilty to the charge of expressing or showing hatred, ridicule or contempt for persons because of race.Meanwhile, Lusaka Principal Magistrate, Humphrey Chitalu yesterday granted Mr Kambwili, a K3,000 cash bail with two sureties resident in Lusaka, each bound in the sum of K10,000 in their own recognisance.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries