Embattled Zambia MP Chishimba Kambwili Loses Seat
[East African] A Zambian lawmaker who is an avowed critic of President Edgar Lungu will have to seek a fresh mandate after parliament declared his seat vacant.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries