Deploy More Staff to Man Health Facilities – Jica
[Times of Zambia] ZAMBIA'S public health facilities increased to 2,479 in 2017 from 1,340 in 2005, while health posts increased to 998 from 98 during the same interval, according to the 2019 National Health Census Analytical Report.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’