You’ll Be Left Behind, Justice Minister Warns Opposition
[Times of Zambia] Justice Minister Given Lubinda has insisted that the Government will proceed with the Constitution refinement roadmap, with or without the participation of opposition political parties.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’