Zimbabwe, Zambia in Joint Wildlife Conservation Programme
[The Herald] Zimbabwe and Zambia have launched a joint $5,5 million Sustainable Wildlife Management Programme (SWMP) to be implemented over a period of five years.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’