Malawi to Ban Men ‘Erection’ Energy Drink Revin Power From Zambia
[Nyasa Times] Malawi is likely to ban an "erection causing" energy drink Revin Power from Zambia after a consumer in Uganda complained of a prolonged erection, with tests suggesting it contained the active ingredient of Viagra.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries