Fewer Medical Cases Being Referred Abroad
[Times of Zambia] THE modernisation of health facilities and improved capacity to handle complicated ailments in Zambia has led to a reduction in the evacuation of patients to other countries for specialist treatment by about 68 cases within one year.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries