Chiefs Want President Lungu to Lobby AU Over Child Marriages
[Times of Zambia] FOUR Traditional leaders on ending Early Child Marriages and Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) have asked President Lungu to lobby the African Union (AU) and partners to scale up resources for the implementation of African Traditional Leaders' action plan to address the vices.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba
- ‘New Dawn’ Mining Policy Excites Mopani
- Zambia Parliamentary Delegation Jets in
- BoZ Sounds Alarm On Cyber Security Threat
- South Africa – Human Rights Groups Intervene in Historic Class Action for Lead Poisoning Launched By Zambian Children