‘Arrest Without Fear’… Lungu Demands Recovery of Stolen Public Funds Without Fail
[Times of Zambia] PRESIDENT Edgar Lungu says nobody is above the law and has directed the law enforcement agencies to ensure that public officers cited in the Auditor General's Reports are punished and any funds reported stolen is recovered without fail.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’