Court Declares Lungu Eligible to Contest 2021 Polls
[New Times] Zambia's Constitutional Court on Friday declared that President Edgar Lungu is eligible to contest the 2021 presidential election.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries