Some Parts of Malawi Declared to Belong to Zambia
[Nyasa Times] Parts of Mchinji, Mzimba, Kasungu and Rumphi districts have been declared to belong to Zambia during the border re-demarcation exercise.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’