25 Years On, Malawi and Zambia Still Struggling With Borders
[allAfrica.com] Cape Town -Since 2004, when the AU Commission directed all countries with outstanding border disputes to clearly mark their boundaries by the end of 2010, Zambia and Malawi have been working on solving problems caused by blurry border limits.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’