Outcry Over Slaughter of Hippos in Zambia
[CAJ News] Lusaka -CONSERVATIONISTS have decried the decision by the Zambian government to grant permission for the culling of some 1 250 hippopotamus.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba
- ‘New Dawn’ Mining Policy Excites Mopani
- Zambia Parliamentary Delegation Jets in
- BoZ Sounds Alarm On Cyber Security Threat
- South Africa – Human Rights Groups Intervene in Historic Class Action for Lead Poisoning Launched By Zambian Children