Zimbabwe, Zambia Sign Four Memorandums of Understanding
[The Herald] Zimbabwe and Zambia yesterday signed four Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) as the two sister republics moved to elevate and deepen their historical and economic relations.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’