Mutharika Commits to Address Boundary Problems With Zambia
[Malawi News Agency] Mzimba -The State President Professor Arthur Peter Mutharika has assured Malawians that he will do everything possible in collaboration with his Zambian counterpart to address boundary problems between the two countries.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’