What’s Driving African Migration, Who’s Going, and Where?
[Afrobarometer] It is well established that young people constitute the majority of those who risk their lives on migratory routes from Sub-Saharan Africa towards Europe. But there are important differences by country that may inform more targeted policy responses. Afrobarometer's Josephine Appiah-Nyamekye and Edem Selormey present the preliminary findings of the current round of nationally representative surveys relating to migration aspirations.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’