Nothing Sinister About Lungu Swaziland Gift – Govt
[Zambia Reports] State House spokesperson Amos Chanda says there is no impropriety involved in the transaction involving a gift of a piece of land given to President Edgar Lungu in the Royal Kingdom of eSwatini (formerly known as Swaziland).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries