WFP Compensates Farmers Affected By Crop Loss
[Addis Fortune] The United Nations World Food Program (WFP) and Oxfam America under their Rural Resilience Initiative (R4) are going to receive insurance payments totalling 1.5 million dollars to compensate for weather-related crop losses in Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Senegal and Zambia.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries