Opposition Rattled By Musonda Aftershocks
[Times of Zambia] The opposition UNITED Party for National Development (UPND) in Chilanga has continued to suffer from the after-shocks of its decision field Charmaine Musonda in the upcoming parliamentary with more high-ranking local officials ditching the party for the Patriotic Front.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’