‘Media Freedom Key’
[Times of Zambia] The Patriotic Front (PF) Government is committed to creating a favourable environment for both the private and public media to operate in the country, Southern Province Permanent Secretary Mwangala Liomba has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries