Lourenço, Lungu Launch Cooperation Agreements
[ANGOP] Lusaka -Angola and Zambia signed five political and economic cooperation agreements to mark the first day of visit by Angolan President João Lourenço to that country, at the invitation of his local counterpart, Edgar Lungu.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe