Investing in Nutrition a Priority – Lungu
[Times of Zambia] President Edgar Lungu says Zambia has made strides in investing in nutrition interventions that are crucial to reducing the disease burden and deaths as a result of malnutrition.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries