Zambia Education Minister Challenges Scientists, Researchers
[Times of Zambia] Higher Education Minister Nkandu Luo has challenged scientists and researchers in the Southern African Development Community region to simplify and make public their findings and solutions to climate change.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries