‘Make Rural Teaching Jobs More Attractive’
[Times of Zambia] President Edgar Lungu has tasked General Education Minister David Mabumba to explore further means to modernise rural school infrastructure to attract teachers to stay in rural areas to tackle the exodus of staff to urban settings.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries