Financial Scandals in Ministries Continue
[Times of Zambia] Over the past few years, the Auditor-General's Report has been revealing glaring financial impropriety in a number of Government Ministries involving millions of tax payers' money.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’