Country Case Study – The First Large Sub-Saharan African Country to Achieve Malaria Elimination?
[allAfrica] On World Malaria Day last year Zambia announced its National Malaria Elimination Strategy, with 2021 as the target date for elimination. On World Malaria Day this year, Zambia will launch a new high level multi-sectoral End Malaria Commission and a multi-sectoral business plan in order to help achieve this.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries