Cop Injured in Operation to Stop Copper Cables Theft
[Times of Zambia] A police officer has been injured after suspected copper thieves commonly known as Jerabos outnumbered the officers dispatched to stop a theft of copper cables believed to have been stolen from Mopper Copper Mine in Mufulira on the Copperbelt.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania